As Globalization Leader, Bruno Herrmann is currently leading digital content operations globally at The Nielsen Company. There, he focuses on design, development, localization, certification and delivery as well as i!mmersive customer experiences. He joined Nielsen in 2003 to manage international content and digital marketing programs in EMEA prior to leading digital content deployment globally. Previously, he managed online globalization and localization programs at HP and content management initiatives in addition to Web localization at Compaq. Prior to joining Compaq, he worked in the marketing communication and localization industries, taking part in major international projects for high-profile technology clients.You can follow him at @on Twitter.
Sessions for Bruno Herrmann
- Digital Globalization Masterclass: Embracing digital globalization to boost expansion and deliver experiences internationally - Brand2Global Silicon Valley 2016
- Session 1: Globalizing Snackable Content To Enhance Micro Experiences Locally - Brand2Global Silicon Valley 2017
- Session 6: The Global Brand at Risk: Leading Markets in the Era of Anti-Globalization - Brand2Global Silicon Valley 2017
- Solving the Agility Equation to Deliver and Enhance Digital Experiences Globally - Brand2Global Silicon Valley 2016
- The Rest Of The World Is Most Of The World: Evolving Mindsets And Practices In Global Digital Media - Brand2Global London 2014
- Leveraging Digital Globalization to Increase Brand Effectiveness and Enhance Customer Experience - Brand2Global London 2015