Dual Credentials = Dual Advantage
Certificate: From University of North Carolina Wilmington
Certification: From the Localization Institute
Winter18 Enrollment period open January 7th through April 2nd, 2019!
If you have a coupon code to register for this course, please contact us at jill[at]localizationinstitute.com
Do you want to become an effective Marketer
in this Global Digital Economy?
Earn the world’s 1st Certificate & Certification combining Global Digital Media Marketing & Localization.
- Global Digital Media Marketing (Web/Social Media/Search)
- Content Marketing
- Localizing Digital Media for different countries
- Implementing Global Digital Media Marketing Campaigns
Study online, at your own pace
35 Hours of Online and Self-paced training to be completed in 90 days from the date of enrollment.
- Dual Recognition: Gain both Industry Certification & University Certificate. UNC-Wilmington consistently ranks on top university listings and was just ranked in the Top 10 on US News & World Reports as one of the Best Public Universities.
- Program Expertise: This certificate was developed by Professor Nitish Singh (PhD/MBA/MA), one of the leading global digital marketing and localization expert, and author of several books in the area of global e-business. The course content combines expertise from leading industry professionals and academia.
- High Educational ROI: An affordable investment of only $980 USD (no additional books or purchases needed).
- Networking & Job Prospects: You will receive discounts to 2018 Localization Institute Conferences to network, learn, and make job contacts with global marketers and localization professionals. The events take place across North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Simple Entry Requirements: All you need is the ability to use the Internet and a basic understanding of global business concepts; No prior technical knowledge needed.
- Global draw – popular with learners from over 14 different countries.
Winter18 Enrollment period open January 7th through April 2nd, 2019!
Executive Insights From Global Marketing & Localization Experts At:
- Antoine Dubois, VP Communications, Accor
- Andrew Child, International Planning Director, Make Studios Inc
- Bruno Herrmann, Director of Globalization, The Nielsen Company
- Devyani Bhattacharjee, Director of Marketing Localization, SAP
- Eric Ingrand, VP Content Marketing EMEA, Enveritas Group
- Frank Hartkopf, Head of European Content, Axonn Media
- Gary Muddyman , CEO, Oxford Conversis Ltd
- George Chew, Senior Localization Strategies, Amway
- Gleyce Oliviera, Marketing Leader, Petlove.com.Br
- Professor George Yip, China-Europe International Business School
- Dr. Goetz Greve, VP Research & International Affairs, Hamburg School of Business Administration
- Istvan Lengyal, CEO, Kilgray Translation Technologies
- Julio Leal, Head of Localization, Ciena
- Katie Rigby-Brown, Business Development, SDL
- Kevin Carl, Managing Director, Accenture
- Lars Silberbauer Anderson, Global Director of Social Media and Search, Lego
- Leona Frank, Manger EU Brand Strategy and Localization, Vistaprint
- Markus Kramer, Partner, Brand Affairs
- Maurizio De Franciscis , Managing Partner, Braven Prartners
- Michelle Privat Obermeyer, Global Readiness Manager, Microsoft
- Michael Meinhardt, Chief Customer Officer, Cloudwords
- Miguel Bernal-Merino, Professor of Game Localization, Roehampton University
- Nicholas Langeveld, President & CEO, Affectiva
- Nitish Singh, Assoc. Professor, Boeing Institute, St Louis Univ. & Co-organizer Brand2Global
- Paige Williams, Director of Global Readiness, Microsoft
- Robin Bordoli, GM Consumer Marketing, Marketo
Here’s what certification students have to say about the course and e-modules:
“[I] wanted to thank you for the insight and lectures through the Global Digital Marketing course. It is so difficult to find information like this in the field of localization and I appreciate the thoroughness in the understanding and definitions to the concepts. “
“[I]t was absolutely interesting and helpful when it comes to gain a better understanding of localization trends in today’s global and digital environment – thanks for giving a consistent and complete learning path to such a complex subject! I will recommend my colleagues to register as well!”
“I really enjoyed the course and it has helped me strategically approach localization for my campaigns in a whole new way”
- MODULE 1: GLOBAL DIGITAL MARKETING
- MODULE 2: GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA
- MODULE 3: GLOBAL SEO
- MODULE 4: DIGITAL LOCALIZATION
- MODULE 5: GLOBAL CONTENT
Global Digital Marketing Strategies For Competitive Advantage
- Global Digital Media Environment : Exploring Cultural, Legal and Logistical Issues
- Global Digital Internationalization: Challenges and Approaches to Succeed
- Global Digital Expansion: Practical Tips on Market Entry
- Global Digital Marketing Segmentation: Tools and Techniques
- Global CRM Strategies: Marketing Automation and Implementation
Strategies For Effective Global Social Media Marketing
- Global Digital Media Trends: Open Innovation, Social Computing & Others.
- Effectively Using Global Social Media: Tips and Techniques
- Global Social Media Usage & Localization – Insights from Around the World
- Global Social Media Usage Models-1: Creating Dialogue and Facilitating Transactions
- Global Social Media Usage Models-2: Managing Customer mood and reviews online
- Content Marketing Ideas-1: Storytelling & Blog Management
- Content Marketing Approaches-2: Content Marketing via Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
Global Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Global Search Engine Optimization-1: Leveraging Keywords
- Global Search Engine Optimization -2: Linking, Mobile and Social Media Integration
- Enhancing Searchability of International Sites for Global Search Engines
- Enhancing Searchability of International Site via Global Navigation techniques
- Paid Search Marketing & Measurement – Key Strategies & Concepts
Global Digital Media Localization Strategies
- Standardizing or Localizing Digital Media – Strategic Insights
- Culture & Global Digital Marketing : Avoiding Blunders related to Symbols, Colors and Values
- Culturally customizing Digital Media Content – A Practical Cultural Customization Tool-kit
- Dilemmas & Strategies for Localizing Digital Media – Finding the Right Strategies
- Writing Content for Global Digital Media – Strategies for Effective Global content Writing
Global Digital Content Management Techniques
- Localization Concepts & Foundations: Learn what it entails and how to localize
- Internationalization (118n) Concepts and Foundations: Cost Saving Strategies
- Terminology Management & Translation Memory for Global Content Management
- Localization Workflow Management: Practical Insights for Efficiency Gains
- Localization Projects and Automation Management: Tools and Techniques
Fall17 enrollment period open October 5th through December 22nd, 2017
Sponsors of the Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certification Program:
“Combining the latest digital marketing tools and tactics with the requirements of content localization into a curriculum is a smart and valuable program for marketers across languages and locales.” Federico Pascual, GPI’s Global Digital Delivery Director adds that “GPI will be enrolling many of its digital marketing and project management staff in this new program as well as recommending it to clients involved in global digital marketing.”
Martin Spethman, Managing Partner at Globalization Partners International
Certificate & Certification Assessed On Applied Skills
You will be assessed on demonstration of the skills you learn during the program. Since this first of it’s kind certification is an applied course, traditional exams are not the best approach.
Therefore, you will be assessed based on the following criteria:
If you have any questions about the Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certification Program, please contact Jill Nellis at email@example.com who is in charge of registration for the program.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on this page and in the certification course content are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, display and/or mention of any brands on this page, does not imply direct endorsement of the certification course.