Dual Credentials = Dual Advantage
Certificate: From University of North Carolina Wilmington
Certification: From the Localization Institute
Current enrollment period open Sept 7 through December 22, 2016
- MODULE 1: GLOBAL DIGITAL MARKETING
- MODULE 2: GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA
- MODULE 3: GLOBAL SEO
- MODULE 4: DIGITAL LOCALIZATION
- MODULE 5: GLOBAL CONTENT
- Global Digital Media Environment : Exploring Cultural, Legal and Logistical Issues
- Global Digital Internationalization: Challenges and Approaches to Succeed
- Global Digital Expansion: Practical Tips on Market Entry
- Global Digital Marketing Segmentation: Tools and Techniques
- Global CRM Strategies: Marketing Automation and Implementation
- Global Digital Media Trends: Open Innovation, Social Computing & Others.
- Effectively Using Global Social Media: Tips and Techniques
- Global Social Media Usage & Localization – Insights from Around the World
- Global Social Media Usage Models-1: Creating Dialogue and Facilitating Transactions
- Global Social Media Usage Models-2: Managing Customer mood and reviews online
- Content Marketing Ideas-1: Storytelling & Blog Management
- Content Marketing Approaches-2: Content Marketing via Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
- Global Search Engine Optimization-1: Leveraging Keywords
- Global Search Engine Optimization -2: Linking, Mobile and Social Media Integration
- Enhancing Searchability of International Sites for Global Search Engines
- Enhancing Searchability of International Site via Global Navigation techniques
- Paid Search Marketing & Measurement – Key Strategies & Concepts
- Standardizing or Localizing Digital Media – Strategic Insights
- Culture & Global Digital Marketing : Avoiding Blunders related to Symbols, Colors and Values
- Culturally customizing Digital Media Content – A Practical Cultural Customization Tool-kit
- Dilemmas & Strategies for Localizing Digital Media – Finding the Right Strategies
- Writing Content for Global Digital Media – Strategies for Effective Global content Writing
- Localization Concepts & Foundations: Learn what it entails and how to localize
- Internationalization (118n) Concepts and Foundations: Cost Saving Strategies
- Terminology Management & Translation Memory for Global Content Management
- Localization Workflow Management: Practical Insights for Efficiency Gains
- Localization Projects and Automation Management: Tools and Techniques
Do you want to become an effective Marketer
in this Global Digital Economy?
Earn the world’s 1st Certificate & Certification combining Global Digital Media Marketing & Localization.
- Global Digital Media Marketing (Web/Social Media/Search)
- Content Marketing
- Localizing Digital Media for different countries
- Implementing Global Digital Media Marketing Campaigns
Study online, at your own pace
35 Hours of Online and Self-paced training to be completed in 12 weeks from the date of enrollment.
- Dual Recognition: Gain both Industry Certification & University Certificate. UNC-Wilmington consistently ranks on top university listings and was just ranked in the Top 10 on US News & World Reports as one of the Best Pubic Universities.
- Customized Facilitation: Your facilitator throughout your training and certification process will be Professor Nitish Singh, Boeing Institute of Int. Business, St. Louis University (PhD/MBA/MA), a leading global digital marketing and localization expert, and author.
- High Educational ROI: An affordable investment of only $880 USD (no additional books or purchases needed).
- Networking & Job Prospects: You will receive discounts to 2016 Localization Institute Conferences to network, learn, and make job contacts with global marketers and localization professionals. The events take place across North America, Europe and Asia.
- Simple Entry Requirements: All you need is the ability to use the Internet and a basic understanding of global business concepts; No prior technical knowledge needed.
Current enrollment period open September 7 through December 22, 2016
Current enrollment period open September 7 through December 22, 2016
Sponsors of the Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certification Program:
“At Ciena, we strongly believe in the importance of localizing our content to effectively engage with our more than 1,500 customers and partners across North America, APAC, EMEA and CALA. The Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certificate Program is a valuable resource to support these efforts and help digital marketing and localization teams collaborate more efficiently.”
Ciena’s Global Head of Localization, Julio Leal
“Combining the latest digital marketing tools and tactics with the requirements of content localization into a curriculum is a smart and valuable program for marketers across languages and locales.” Federico Pascual, GPI’s Global Digital Delivery Director adds that “GPI will be enrolling many of its digital marketing and project management staff in this new program as well as recommending it to clients involved in global digital marketing.”
Martin Spethman, Managing Partner at Globalization Partners International
Certificate & Certification Assessed On Applied Skills
You will be assessed on demonstration of the skills you learn during the program. Since this first of it’s kind certification is an applied course, traditional exams are not the best approach.
Therefore, you will be assessed based on the following criteria:
Executive Insights From Global Marketing & Localization Experts At:
- Antoine Dubois, VP Communications, Accor
- Andrew Child, International Planning Director, Make Studios Inc
- Bruno Herrmann, Director of Globalization, The Nielsen Company
- Devyani Bhattacharjee, Director of Marketing Localization, SAP
- Eric Ingrand, VP Content Marketing EMEA, Enveritas Group
- Frank Hartkopf, Head of European Content, Axonn Media
- Gary Muddyman , CEO, Oxford Conversis Ltd
- George Chew, Senior Localization Strategies, Amway
- Gleyce Oliviera, Marketing Leader, Petlove.com.Br
- Professor George Yip, China-Europe International Business School
- Dr. Goetz Greve, VP Research & International Affairs, Hamburg School of Business Administration
- Istvan Lengyal, CEO, Kilgray Translation Technologies
- Julio Leal, Head of Localization, Ciena
- Katie Rigby-Brown, Business Development, SDL
- Kevin Carl, Managing Director, Accenture
- Lars Silberbauer Anderson, Global Director of Social Media and Search, Lego
- Leona Frank, Manger EU Brand Strategy and Localization, Vistaprint
- Markus Kramer, Partner, Brand Affairs
- Maurizio De Franciscis , Managing Partner, Braven Prartners
- Michelle Privat Obermeyer, Global Readiness Manager, Microsoft
- Michael Meinhardt, Chief Customer Officer, Cloudwords
- Miguel Bernal-Merino, Professor of Game Localization, Roehampton University
- Nicholas Langeveld, President & CEO, Affectiva
- Nitish Singh, Assoc. Professor, Boeing Institute, St Louis Univ. & Co-organizer Brand2Global
- Paige Williams, Director of Global Readiness, Microsoft
- Robin Bordoli, GM Consumer Marketing, Marketo
Here’s what certification students have to say about the course and e-modules:
“I really like the e-modules, great content with real examples. Additionally, the interviews are very interesting and they give you a better understanding about the material. The visuals are clean, dynamic and very self-explanatories. These e-modules are a great tool to learn about Strategies for Global E-Business.”
Claudia Ortiz, Client Manager, Nielsen
“As far as the content was concerned, I thought it was really great. I could see the detail and preparation that went into each class, and the organization and structure of the classes went perfectly with our in-class lectures and class project. My favorite part were the high-profile executives that you interviewed during the online sessions. They’re first-hand experience with running and developing online, international content and engaging international customers was very valuable.”
Ben LeGrand , Student
“I have enjoyed the visuals, all of the modules have kept my attention, and I have learned a lot.”
Melissa Fitzgerald, Student
If you have any questions about the Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certification Program, please contact Jill Nellis at email@example.com who is in charge of registration for the program.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on this page and in the certification course content are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, display and/or mention of any brands on this page, does not imply direct endorsement of the certification course.