Dr. Nitish Singh
Associate Professor of International Business & Director of Program Innovations
Boeing Institute of International Business, Saint Louis University
Learn Cutting Edge Skill, Receive a Scholarship and Advance your Career….
The goal of this workshop is to provide you with a powerful cultural customization tool-kit which you may immediately use to culturally customize web sites and online content for most countries in the world. You will also be provided with data and insights to make a business case for web site cultural customization.
Why Culturally Customize Web Sites?
Research from past 15 years across more than 15 countries has shown that cultural customization of web sites leads to higher ease of use, better attitude toward the site, and higher purchase intention, which may directly impact your ROI.
- You will receive Lecture Notes to reference for future use.
- You will also receive a $400 scholarship to pursue Dual Credentials: Certificate from University of North Carolina Wilmington & Industry Certification from Localization Institute in Global Digital Marketing & Localization.
- You will be provided with a powerful cultural customization tool-kit to effectively customize international web sites to any country in the world.
- You will learn various cultural nuances when targeting global online consumers.
- The presentation will use a combination of web site examples, best practices, and empirical research to facilitate the learning.
$400 Early Bird (Until July 31st) / $475 after July 31st
Preconference Sessions are in addition to your conference registration – Please remember to check the box for this Add-on session in your registration form.