We are happy to announce the publication of a ‘Global Marketing’ Special Edition, (released 8th July, 2014), produced in conjunction with Vesey Creative – the team at Brand Quarterly magazine. This special edition of the magazine features speakers and supporters of the 2014 event. It includes expert insight, while previewing the topics and themes that will be a part of this year’s Brand2Global Conference. If you are a marketing practitioner in the global space, then this special edition magazine is a must read.
What’s in this Special Edition?
The magazine includes:
- A complete directory of all confirmed Speakers, Sessions and Sponsors (*confirmed by publication deadline)
- Insights into the ‘Local-Global Mind Shift’ and the need for continued education as professional marketers, from members of the Brand2Global Program Advisory Board
- A collection of informative articles by some of this years speakers:
- Paving The Way To Customer Experience On The Digital Globalization Front Line ~ Bruno Herrmann | The Nielsen Company
- Sailing The Seas Of Social Media… ~ Lars Silberbauer | Lego
- Global Brand Management Is The Management Of Feedback ~ Prof. Dr. Dieter Georg Herbst | source1 networks
- Influencer Insights: Susie Hamlin – Director Of Global Strategy And Advocacy | Cisco
- Adapt Or Die: How To Best Approach Web-Localization Efforts ~ Julio Leal | Ciena
- Shifting From Marketing To Consumers – To Mattering To People ~ Sharon Johnson | RE:PURPOSE Kate Cox | Havas Media
- Influencer Insights: Rashmi Schaefers – Vice President, Content Services And Localization | SAP
- Social Data As A Gift To Localised Marketing ~ Katie Rigby-Brown & Brianne Moore | SDL
- Behind The Curtain With Brand2Global Founder Ulrich Henes
- Language: The Vital Heart Of Your Brand Strategy ~ Alison Toon | Smartling
- How To Use Mobile To Grow Your Global Business ~ Jamie Turner | 60 Second Communications
- Trends In Consumer Loyalty ~ Kyle Clark | Mastercard
Take a look at this Special Edition, and if you like what you see, you can subscribe to Brand Quarterly (and view previous issues) at their website www.brandquarterly.com.