Through March 16, we are seeking proposals that address the following global marketing/branding/digital media challenges facing global marketers:
- What is your brand essence and how can you assure that it is established accurately in each target country?
- What are the best practices for global advertising campaigns that combine a universal message, yet can be easily translated into local campaigns?
- What is the best strategy for international SEO;how can you take advantage of it while building your global brand and campaigns?
- How are social media outlets revolutionizing the way your brand interacts with customers across borders.
- How can you track, engage, and integrate the sentiments of your global customers in an effective manner?
If you have successfully navigated these issues, we would like to hear about your experiences. Please submit your presentation using the form below.
NOTE: This is a Practitioners Call For Papers for the Brand2Global 2015 Conference. Click here for the Academic Conference Call For Papers.
The Call For Papers for the 2015 Brand2Global Conference in London is now closed
The Program Advisory Board is currently reviewing the submissions and beginning the process of constructing the conference agenda.
The 2015 conference agenda will be published to the Brand2Global website in May. If you have a case study in global branding or global digital media that you would like the board to consider but that you did not have a chance to submit while the Call For Papers was open, please email the Conference Manager Alex Bernet directly for consideration.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits to being a speaker or panelist at Brand2Global?
Speaking at Brand2Global Conference (the first marketing conference with a specific global focus) provides you the opportunity to share your ideas and experience with your peers. The speakers in each session are entitled to FREE conference admission on the day of their presentation or 50% off the admission of the full two-day conference.
Who decides what proposals are accepted?
The Brand2Global Program Advisory Board will review all proposals. Using the feedback from the advisory board, the program chairs create an initial draft program. The advisory board reviews the draft program and offers suggestions and feedback. The advisory board chairs may add additional speakers and topics at their discretion to round out the program.
How can I improve my chances of being selected as a speaker?
The advisory board gives preference to presentations that contain fresh material and have not been recently presented at other events. If you are a vendor, submit a proposal that includes a client (a submission without a client is rarely accepted). Please make sure that you have permission and funding to attend the conference PRIOR to submitting your proposal.