SUBMISSIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
“Leveraging Academic Thought Leadership & Industry Expertise, For Cutting Edge Global Marketing & Digital Media Strategies”
NOTE: This is the Academic Call For Abstracts for Brand2Global 2015. Click here for the Practitioner Call For Papers.
Brand2Global is a Global Marketing conference that focuses on bringing together academic theory and real world marketing practices. We encourage the participation of both business professors and managers to share their research findings and management expertise in the topics related to Global Branding, Global Marketing, and Global Digital Media.
Our conference provides an encouraging environment in academics as well as practitioners can share ideas, build research streams, may explore consulting assignments, and develop partnerships for future projects. Conference will also feature a Media Center for Video interviews.
Previous Brand2Global Conference attendees include representatives from: Accenture, Aston Martin, BBC, Cisco, Facebook, Google, H.P, KLM, Lenovo, Nike, Philips, Shiseido, SAP , TATA, Volvo, The London School of Economics (UK), China Europe International Business School (China), Boeing Inst. of Int. Business, St Louis University (USA), Meiji University (Japan), Henley Business School-University of Reading (UK), Hamburg School of Business Administration (Germany), University of Roma Tre (Italy) and many more.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Brand2Global will consider practitioner oriented research as well theoretical and empirical research. Research authors are invited to submit a structured abstract for a potential presentation during the Brand2Global Academic Conference.
- Speak at one of the only conferences that has academic AND industry presentations
- Have your Paper considered for various academic journals.
- Take the opportunity to explore consulting with industry executives
- You could be featured in a video interview
Potential topics may be (but are not limited to):
Global Branding & Marketing:
- Global brand positioning
- Balancing standardization and localization
- Global-regional-locale-specific branding
- Branding & emerging markets
- Managing global integration and local responsiveness
- Global integrated marketing communications strategy
- Global consumer segmentation issues
- Tapping global/national/pan-regional consumers
- Global marketing challenges and opportunities
- Cross-cultural marketing strategies
Global Digital Media:
- Global social media marketing
- Global crowd-sourcing strategies
- Social media measurement and tracking
- Customer engagement
- Localized/translated content sharing
- Web globalization strategies
- Global content management
- Web globalization assessment and measurement
- Global navigation strategies
- Web cultural customization strategies
- Multilingual keyword strategies
- International search engine marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Viral marketing
Structured abstract submissions should not exceed 5 single-spaced pages (Times New Roman or Calibri 12 pt. font) in total length.
SUBMISSIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
NOTE: At least one author per accepted paper is expected to register to attend the conference.
We are also collaborating with academic journals to consider high quality papers for publication. Authors of high-quality papers will be invited to submit their papers for review by the following journals:
- A Special Issue of the International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising
- A Special Issue of the International Journal of Business Environment
- Publication in regular issues of GBOE (Journal of Global Business and Organizational Excellence)
- Structured abstract submission: April 15th 2015
- Abstract acceptance notification: April 30th 2015
- Conference fee payment & registration:
- Early bird registration ends: June 10th 2015
- Regular registration: June 11th – August 30th 2015
- Brand2Global Conference: September 29th – October 1st 2015
ACADEMIC Rates for Conference Registration.
£ 290 for the 1-day Academic Conference
£ 490 for the full 3-day Academic and Main Conference
NOTE: Registration is NOT required when submitting an abstract. If you would like to register for the event click here. (opens new window)
Feel free to contact our academic co-chairs if you have any questions or clarifications.
Dr. Nitish Singh,
Associate Professor, The Boeing Institute of International Business, St. Louis University.
Dr. Goetz Greve,
Vice President Research and International Affairs, Professor of Marketing, HSBA Hamburg School of Business Administration
Academic Advisory Board
- Professor George Yip, China Europe International Business School, China
- Professor Francisco J. Martínez-López, University of Granada & Open Univ. of Catalonia, Spain
- Professor Chris Kimble, Kedge Business School, France
- Associate Professor Vikas Kumar, University of Sydney, Australia
- Professor Vincent Hsu, University of Nevada Las Vegas, USA
- Professor Yogesh K. Dwivedi, Swansea University UK
- Associate Professor Rana Sobh, Qatar University, Qatar
- Senior Lecturer Razaq Raj, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Associate Professor Juan Carlos Gázquez Abad, University of Almería, Spain
- Associate Professor Peter Magnusson, University of Alabama, USA
- Professor Boris Bartikowshi, Kedge Business School, France
- Miguel Á. Bernal-Merino, University of Roehampton, UK
- Professor Seung Kim, St. Louis University USA
- Assistant Professor Colleen Harmeling, Florida State University, USA
- Professor Morris Kaliny, Saint Louis University, USA
- Professor Isaac Jacob, K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, India
- Associate Professor Androniki Kavoura, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece
- Associate Professor Werner H. Kunz, University of Massachusetts – Boston, USA
- Professor Monica Khanna, K.J.Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai, India
- Professor Dieter Georg Herbst, Berlin University of the Arts, Career College, Germany
- Professor Francisco Tigre Moura, IUBH School of Business and Mgt. Germany