Valuable Experiences and Discussions – Actionable Practices and Takeaways
This Brand2Global round table is designed for leaders and practitioners with at least 3 years of global branding and marketing experience and who are responsible for international market entry, growth and revenue. If you’re one of them, this event is made for you. We hope you’ll join us on March 18 in Barcelona at the offices of Vistaprint It is going to be a highly valuable event with actionable takeaways.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn cutting-edge techniques and to participate in an open yet confidential discussion with your peers from around the world. The success of this round table depends on the willingness of attendees to participate in the discussion, to share their own personal experiences, challenges and pain points, and to work together to come up with best practices and strategies to address the ongoing digital transformation of global marketing.
Join Us on Monday, 18 March 2019 to Discuss:
- Which initiatives and objectives should marketing and branding leaders consider to leverage automation opportunities to turn conventional automation into augmented intelligence for the business?
- Which technology solutions and next generation(s) of AI should be most actionable, valuable and profitable to drive marketing and branding results internationally like for emotional or conversational e-commerce?
- What should be done to better reflect the variety of experiences of customers with snackable content from an organizational, operational and commercial perspective (both tactically and strategically)?
- How can variances be addressed across markets to meet linguistic, cultural and functional requirements at scale using snackable content in line with customer journey milestones?
- What has to be done to transform huge amounts of big data into actionable smart data in order to increase content value and enhance customer understanding?
- How to embrace the use of data upfront and continuously with marketing and branding stakeholders?
- How can we decide when to take a global and when to take a local approach in marketing? Can we have mixed approaches depending on channels or campaigns? What information or data do we need in order to take an informed action or decision?
- What processes and org structures need to be implemented by businesses in order to make the right global vs. local decisions? Which skills and roles do we need to have to deliver value to our customers on different locales?
The above is an overview of general themes for the round table. More details of the agenda and presenters will be published here closer to the event.
9:30am – 5:30pm: Round Table sessions take place
5:30pm – 7:30pm: Cocktails/hors d’oeuvres reception immediately following in the same building
Super Early Bird€745 plus 21% VAT
- Register on or before December 31, 2018
Early Bird€795 plus 21% VAT
- Register on or before January 31, 2019
Retail€895 plus 21% VAT
- Register before March 18, 2019
The round table is limited to 25 participants and seats are filling fast. Register today!
Meet Your Round Table Team:
Ulrich Henes is the founder and president of The Localization Institute, a Madison, Wisconsin-based consulting and event organizing company. Already in his early years, Ulrich was fascinated by language, cultural differences, and global business. He spent the first decade of his career organizing international campaigns against the arms race and apartheid; and promoting global social justice. For the past 25 years Ulrich has channeled his passion for all things global into promoting awareness and respect for differences among people, countries, and languages in the international business community.
Bruno Herrmann is a seasoned globalization leader, strategist and evangelist with more than 20 years of international experience. He has a passion for taking up challenges at the crossroads of product, content and technology in the digital age and around the world. He was most recently Director of Digital Globalization at Nielsen where he was leading global content and product operations across all regions, focusing on global design, development, localization and delivery as well as local customer experiences. Previously, he managed online globalization programs at HP and content management initiatives in addition to Web localization at Compaq. Prior to joining Compaq, he worked in the marketing communications and localization industries, taking part in major international projects for high-profile technology clients.
Víctor Blanes joined the Vistaprint Localisation team nearly 6 years ago as the Spanish translator. He graduated in Translation and Interpreting at the University of Alicante and moved to Barcelona to study the MA on Audiovisual Translator at the UAB. As a passionate of languages and audiovisual content, he now serves as Sr. Video and Transcreation Specialist, creating and implementing video and creative localisation best practices and workflows in order to serve Vistaprint customers worldwide.
The Venue: Vistaprint Barcelona
Vistaprint has long been a valued partner of Brand2Global, and we are thrilled that they are offering to host this round table. They have a voice in the planning of the round table discussions with a seat on the Advisory Board for the event, but Brand2Global is solely responsible for the content of the program.
VIEW VENUE LOCATION ON THE MAP BELOW.
Who Will Attend And What Will Happen At The Round Table?
Round Table attendees have at least three years of experience in global marketing and global branding. As a result, presentations and discussions deal with advanced topics.
The format of the Round Table relies on short presentations, some of them impromptu, followed by extensive and interactive discussions involving as many attendees as possible.
The Round Table’s success relies on attendees being willing to share information and experiences freely. To encourage spontaneity, no formal minutes or records are kept or published. Attendees are free to keep their own notes.
This is a vendor-free event and will not include sales pitches or product presentations. We have to charge a premium price for the admission because we do not accept money from any sponsors or vendors and we prohibit the discussion of tool prices.
For more information about this event, please contact Brand2Global Event Manager Alex Bernet at email@example.com.
The Vistaprint offices in Barcelona are located in a charming area of the city, near the Rambla de Poblenou and just a few minutes walk from the Mar Bella seafront.
We look forward to seeing you there!