Earn the world’s 1st Certificate & Certification combining Global Digital Media Marketing & Localization.
Only $980 USD
Study online, at your own pace
35 Hours of Online and Self-paced training to be completed within 90 days from the date of enrollment.
- Dual Recognition: Gain both Industry Certification & University Certificate. UNC-Wilmington consistently ranks on top university listings and was just ranked in the Top 10 on US News & World Reports as one of the Best Pubic Universities.
- Customized Facilitation: Your facilitator throughout your training and certification process will be Professor Nitish Singh, Boeing Institute of Int. Business, St. Louis University (PhD/MBA/MA), a leading global digital marketing and localization expert, and author.
- High Educational ROI: An affordable investment of only $980 USD (no additional books or purchases needed).
- Networking & Job Prospects: You will receive discounts to 2017 Localization Institute Conferences to network, learn, and make job contacts with global marketers and localization professionals. The events take place across North America, Europe and Asia.
- Simple Entry Requirements: All you need is the ability to use the Internet and a basic understanding of global business concepts; No prior technical knowledge needed.
Winter18 enrollment period open January 4th through April 2nd, 2018!
Sponsors of the Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certification Program:
“At Ciena, we strongly believe in the importance of localizing our content to effectively engage with our more than 1,500 customers and partners across North America, APAC, EMEA and CALA. The Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certificate Program is a valuable resource to support these efforts and help digital marketing and localization teams collaborate more efficiently.”
Ciena’s Global Head of Localization, Julio Leal
“Combining the latest digital marketing tools and tactics with the requirements of content localization into a curriculum is a smart and valuable program for marketers across languages and locales.” Federico Pascual, GPI’s Global Digital Delivery Director adds that “GPI will be enrolling many of its digital marketing and project management staff in this new program as well as recommending it to clients involved in global digital marketing.”
Martin Spethman, Managing Partner at Globalization Partners International
If you have any questions about the Global Digital Marketing and Localization Certification Program, please contact Jill Nellis at firstname.lastname@example.org who is in charge of registration for the program.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on this page and in the certification course content are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, display and/or mention of any brands on this page, does not imply direct endorsement of the certification course.